Some important information worth noting prior to ordering your infamous Maven Doll....
- All Maven Dolls are designed and handcrafted in Australia, by mother & Interior Designer Lee Talbot.
- Due to the unique handcrafted nature of these dolls, no two Mavens will ever be the same. Their imperfection is perfection.
- All dolls are approx. 65-70cm in length. Please refer to photos for a sense of scale.
- Dolls body is made from a natural cotton with mother of pearl button jointed arms, and a decorative lace trim at base.
- All faces are hand embroided with either a mother of pearl button of Swarovski crystal mouth.
- All hair is hand stitched.
- Each doll comes with a ribbon hook sewn at the nape of her neck to enable you to hang her on the wall.
- All clothing and accessories on the dolls are designed not to be removed.
- All dolls are designed for decorative purposes and ideal for display only.
- These Dolls are not toys. Gentle play only is advised.
- Delicate details (including buttons, pompoms, sequins, feathers etc) mean Dolls are not suitable for children under the age of 3.
- Each doll is cut to order and due the detailed handcrafted nature, lead times will vary.
- Each doll arrives artfully packaged and personally addressed with a proof of authenticity, hook for your wall & Biography.
- In normal circumstances, please expect a 6-8 week lead time from receipt of payment for your Maven Doll.
- Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of original order.
- Worldwide shipping is available, please contact Lee for price confirmation.
- 'Rush' orders are not available.
- We do not refund due to change of mind.
- All of the 'Ready to Wear Collections' released are limited in availability. We apologise if you have missed out. New collections will regularly be launched as well as special 'one-off' Beauties from time to time.
- Please visit our Instagram page for a daily dose of Maven Dolls.
Thank you for visiting!
Any remaining questions or concerns? Please email Lee on firstname.lastname@example.org